Dermatology Dermatitis Fellowship
Duke Dermatology has an opening for a Dermatitis Fellow beginning July 1, 2020 at Duke University Medical Center. This is a 1 year program.
The fellow’s training will include 3 components: research, clinical and didactics.
Fellows must meet the following criteria for consideration of the position:
- Completion of an advanced degree (MD or DO)
- U.S. citizen or foreign national with permanent U.S. residence
- Completion of at least one year of post-graduate training prior to start of fellowship
- Trainees who have completed dermatology residency will also be considered
- Eligible for licensure as a trainee to practice medicine in North Carolina
- Successful completion of USMLE Steps I and II
- Successful completion of USMLE Step III by no later than the end of the second post-graduate year at Duke
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Dr. Amber Atwater at email@example.com with the following information, by no later than 5/1/19. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Cover letter with description of interest
- ERAS Application including Clinical Grades and USMLE Scores
- Current CV
Once received, we will review your application and we will communicate with you for further information.
Amber Reck Atwater, MD
Fellowship Director, Duke Dermatology Dermatitis Fellowship
Residency Program Director, Duke Dermatology
Associate Professor, Duke Dermatology